KPI Plastic is a key player in providing professional and technical staffing services for the oil and gas upstream and downstream activities, we consider our outstanding workforce to be our core asset. We invite talented individuals to join our exciting team and to help build a great organization.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in Bahasa Melayu & Bahasa English
- Other Languages added advantages
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- DiPloma/ Degree
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level;
- anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
- verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
- Preparing customer orders for shipment.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and repacking for shipments.
- Ability to operate necessary technology including radio frequency scanners, computers, etc. as required.
- Loading and unloading product from trucks or containers.
- Breaking down and separating incoming shipments.
- Moving products to storage areas with proper equipment and expertly stacking and storing the merchandise.
- Picking orders for shipment and assembling various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Counting and verifying freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Following LS&CO. policies and procedures, including all safety rules, requirements and facility housekeeping standards.
- Having the ability to be able to work overtime as required
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.